Skip to content

Home & Buildings

    Do you need buildings insurance? Well if you have a mortgage, then yes, you probably do. Although it isn’t a legal requirement to have buildings insurance in the UK, a mortgage lender is, understandably, going to want you to protect the property that they are helping you to buy. But if you don’t have a mortgage? Could you afford to completely rebuild your home? No? Then you should probably have buildings insurance too. In just the same way, if the idea of replacing everything inside your home in the event of fire or theft feels unachievable, then Home Contents Insurance policies are there to support you in the event that something happens.

    Time to Review Your Other Insurance Policies?

    If this has got you thinking about Insurance, then you might want to compare quotes on other products too. Take a look at these UK Insurance categories if you’d like a quick and easy way to get quotes and compare prices on anything from Car Insurance to Pet Plans.