Skip to content

Business, Work & Trade

    If you are self-employed or running a business, there are several UK Insurance products that you really should consider. If you have any employees, UK Law requires you to have Employers Liability Insurance. Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance aren’t legal requirements, but you may find that many of your potential clients will be unwilling to work with you if you don’t have some level of cover in these areas. For some self-employed professions, you’ll find specialist insurance – like Tradesman Insurance and Fitness Instructor Insurance. And for those business where a you are welcoming members of the public, take a look at dedicated Hotel Insurance, Restaurant Insurance, Shop Insurance and Salon Insurance.

    Commercial & Professional Insurance

    Business & Commercial Motoring

    Personal Insurance Products

    Just as comparing a number of quality quotes is a great way to easily get the best deal on your business insurance policies, using the same approach with personal insurance products like Car Insurance or Travel Cover makes a lot of sense. Take a look at these Insurance categories and then click through for product information and easy forms for quick quotes.